Monday, March 2, 2009

Count the Links

So... Remeber my blog about how much Aisha bugged me... Yes, well, guess who agrees with me (just not quite as strongly... but she does still manage to make pretty much the same point.) CLAIRE! [Oh, and go check out her poll too.]

And, like Maya states here, that she doesn't think that Nadria likes her sister.

hmm... I also think that Alissa makes an interesting point as well, however I'm not so sure if I agree. (with her reasoning that is.) I would not know what to do in that situation, I do not know how he felt, and I have never been in a anything similar to this, therefore what to do... escapes me.

p.s. as you can tell. Hyperlinking is now awesome. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hyperlinking IS awesome. Good to see you thinking aloud on this blog Julia.

    Another thing that is awesome is the second definition of awesome on your awesome link:

    2. awesome
    Something Americans use to describe everything.

    ReplyDelete